Saturday, February 27, 2010

Exercise Videos

So, what are you doing to exercise? Workout videos are a great way to get a variety of exercises right in you living room. And they are so inexpensive. I just got a new Pilates video for only $7.99 on clearance. Love it!

I am currently doing the Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training DVD. It is so awesome. It has five different workouts: 15-Minute Total Body Circuit, 15-Minute Abs Only Circuit, 15-Minute Lower Body Circuit, 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, and 40-Minute Total Body Circuit.

I totally love this video. For about a week, I have been doing the 15-Minute Total Body Circuit, and wow, did it work me out. Some days, I could barely get through the warm-up. So after a week, I thought I was ready for the 40-Minute workout. Well, after doing 30 minutes of the video, I realized I was wrong. The next, I could barely move. It was so funny. She worked out muscles I did not even know I had. I'm going to keep with the 15-minute workout, except do 15-minutes in the morning and 15- minutes in the evening when I get home from work.

If you are looking for a challenging and a variety of exercises, this is the video to try. It was only nine bucks at Walmart. Not bad.

Are you working out to a great video? Leave a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment