Monday, October 4, 2010

Putting God First

Genesis 1-3

This is a continuation of my previous post, "New Week, New Beginnings". There is no better way to start the new week than with the word of God. I'm starting with Genesis today. I have a mission to read the entire Bible within the year. I am also using a daily devotional by Joyce Meyer. Now, I just need to find a church that I like. I'm thinking of either going to the Catholic Church in Little Italy or St. Casmir's in Canton. We will see.

Message for today: Genesis 1:27 "God Blessed them and said, "Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master. Rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.""

Wow, what a message. "We are the master's of the earth." Really??? We surely don't act like it. We really need to take care of our little piece of earth that God has given each every one of us. Make it Godly and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment